The ACM Multimedia Systems Conference (MMSys) provides a forum for researchers to present and share their latest research findings in multimedia systems. While research about specific aspects of multimedia systems are regularly published in the various proceedings and transactions of the networking, operating system, realtime system, and database communities, MMSys aims to cut across these domains in the context of multimedia data types. This provides a unique opportunity to view the intersections and the inter-play of the various approaches and solutions developed across these domains to deal with multimedia data types.
Thanks to our gold sponsors: Adobe and YouTube.
The program overview can be found under https://mmsys2016.itec.aau.at/programs/:
- MMSys Full Papers
- Dataset track
- Demo Session
- Special Session on Augmented Reality
- Special Session on Media Synchronization
- 26th Workshop on Network and Operating Systems Support for Digital Audio and Video (NOSSDAV 2016)
- 8th Workshop on Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments (MMVE 2016)
- 8th Workshop on Mobile Video (MoVid 2016)
- Welcome Drinks and Snacks
- Welcome BBQ with Excellence in DASH Award
- Gala dinner with Best Paper Awards
Registration & Accommodation
In case you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.